Release your land’s potential
Our land team is committed to finding the best sites in the very best locations and providing a comprehensive service that addresses all avenues of the land acquisition process.
We can evaluate, secure and gain valuable planning approvals, whether it is a plot of land with permission, a redundant building, or an underutilised site. The Arbora Homes land team will skilfully manage every stage of the development process – from site identification, land acquisition and obtaining planning consents, through to the finished development.
Our founders manage diversified farming businesses, and we aim to treat other landowners the way we would want to be treated.
We are here to help, so if you have a land opportunity you wish to discuss, please contact us today.
How we work
- We meet to discuss the potential project and any specific requirements you might have
- We undertake a free of charge and no obligation appraisal of the location and site to determine potential
- Terms are agreed for a development agreement
- If the land does not have planning consent, we undertake the relevant studies and promote the site through the planning process
- Once planning consent is granted we purchase the site from the landowner
- The project is built and sold on the open market
- Land of all sizes both inside and outside the development boundary considered
- We cover the landowner’s professional fees
- We cover the cost of the planning process
- No financial risk or costs incurred for landowners
- The site can be purchased in a swift and timely manner
- Land considered with or without planning consent
- Enhanced land values with optimal planning consents
- Short term opportunities usually delivered within 12 months
- Managed, designed and delivered by our in-house team
If you have land that might have development potential and would like to discuss this further, without any obligation, please contact our Director Stuart Bradshaw